1. USING THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
By providing us with your details, you agree that we can contact you by email, telephone, SMS and/or postal mail about our goods that we think you may be interested in. If you do not wish to be contacted in any of these ways for marketing purposes please email us at email@example.com with the subject heading “I am not interested in hearing about your products” and specify which forms of communication you would not like to be contacted by i.e. email, telephone SMS and/or postal mail.
You can also contact us at any time to ask us not to use your personal data in this way by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or pressing the unsubscribe link in our emails.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect the information you provide to us through this website, together with information we learn from your use of the website, the goods and services you order and third party websites you access through this website.
We will never collect sensitive information about you (that is, information concerning your religion, beliefs, criminal record, health or sexuality) without your explicit consent.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
We will use this information for the following purposes:-
- to administer your user account;
- to process any request for advice or information;
- to customise this website according to your interests;
- to ensure that any content you post complies with the terms and conditions of use of the website;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
If we sell or buy any business or assets we may disclose your information to the buyer or seller of the assets. If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, your information will be one of the assets transferred.
4. COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type to enable certain features of the website to work, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies help us to assess how you use our website and also how we can improve our website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our website meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way you might expect them to.
Cookies can help us to:
- remember login details;
- remember goods that have been clicked for purchase so they are added to basket;
- collect information about the way you use the site.
They also enable us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognise you when you return to our site.
We are required to provide you with clear and comprehensive information about the cookies that we use and if this page does not answer all of your queries you should contact email@example.com
- strictly necessary cookies which are required for the operation of the site including for logging in or paying for goods or services;
- analytical/performance cookies, which recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around the site;
- functionality cookies which are used to recognise you when you return to the site and enable content to be personalised for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences; and
- targeting cookies which record your visits to the website, pages visited and links you have followed to make the website and advertising more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to do so. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our site. If you would like further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. STORAGE AND SECURITY
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to access information that we hold about you. If you wish to access your information please contact us at and, after we have confirmed your identity, we will provide the information. We may charge you a fee of up to £10 to cover our costs of providing the information.
If you believe that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate, or if you wish us to stop processing your information for any particular purpose or at all, please contact us at email@example.com